Sometimes I blink and the weeks seem to have vanished. It often feels as if nothing important happens in the normal day to day, but the "normal" moments that happen in the quiet are often the ones that I desire to remember the most.
-Last night, Jax headbutted Olivia which resulted in a chipped permanent tooth.
-Andrew earned the title, MVP of basketball camp last week.
"This boy... Something amazing happened for him today, but he asked me not to share with the ENTIRE world (aka Facebook). His humble spirit makes me even more proud. He inspires me to work harder, overcome my anxieties, and have a teachable spirit. I have never been more confident that God has the most amazing plans for him. #proudmomma"
-We hosted an Independence Day celebration on Saturday. God encouraged me to practice hospitality this year, and I am really learning to enjoy it. Our home has never been more loved and filled with laughter.
-Scott and I planned the perfect date night at the Muny to experience the award winning musical, Hairspray. Unfortunately, the weather took a quick turn for the worse, and we found ourselves racing to the car in a downpour.
No comments:
Post a Comment