Monday, June 23, 2014

Our Social Butterfly

That title doesn't sound very masculine.  However, "Our Social Lion" doesn't sound very friendly.  

Anyhoo...Jaxson LOVES people.

This morning Jax was strapped into the grocery cart while I loaded the bags in the trunk.  I observed that several cars had slowed down as the passed.  When I glanced up, I discovered Jaxson smiling and waving to each and every car.

While dropping Olivia off at gymnastic's camp, Jaxson approached a complete stranger, grabbed onto her legs, and asked to be picked up.  The sweet lady couldn't resist.  She picked him up without hesitation.  Jaxson sweetly laid his head on her shoulder and patted her back.

At Jaxson's one year check-up, he climbed onto the doctor's lap to play with her necklace.  The doctor commented, "It is obvious that he doesn't have any social issues."  

The ladies in the church nursery refer to him as "Mr. Personality".

(The following photos were taken pre-haircut.)  




No comments:

Post a Comment