In a perfect world, us moms would love our kids to get along all the time... Reality is-- Not going to happen... much at all some seasons...One thing I have learned over the years... You teach the children love-respect-honor-trust-reliability-etc... and they have all of those for their sibling (s)... But for some reason the hide it well on a daily basis in my house...
But when it really matters... they are always there to step up & step in... that's when you know Michelle... and you know...
As far as the daily... p.s. it gets worse... much worse! I will bring you earplugs!
In a perfect world, us moms would love our kids to get along all the time... Reality is-- Not going to happen... much at all some seasons...One thing I have learned over the years... You teach the children love-respect-honor-trust-reliability-etc... and they have all of those for their sibling (s)... But for some reason the hide it well on a daily basis in my house...
ReplyDeleteBut when it really matters... they are always there to step up & step in... that's when you know Michelle... and you know...
As far as the daily... p.s. it gets worse... much worse! I will bring you earplugs!