Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Narrator

Last week at camp, you fell in love with The Narrator.
We had to make a quick trip to Toys R Us to purchase stick horses and nasty fake teeth.
Watch out Mr. Narrator. You now have competition.
Andrew, you just galloped into the kitchen and recited,
"In a world where there are no love songs left to write..."
Other favorite quotes include:
"Hello. I am the Narrator!"
"I must get back to K's Mart to give my friends rides on the forklift."
"I am hear to tell you that the bad guys are chasing Hannah Banana all over this cotton-picking place."
"Hello. I have come to tell you that the bad guys are chasing the girls around the rock wall. Now, I may follow them."
"I must get back to K's Mart to reorganize the water guns."
Thanks to the Narrator, you have been inspired to create and share God's love in a different (slightly unusual) way.

No comments:

Post a Comment